| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 93.5mm (3.7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Gwanda January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gwanda, Zimbabwe
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gwanda:
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 112 kms (69.6 miles) NNW
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) NNW
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) NW
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) NNW
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) N
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 96.5 kms (60 miles) NW
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 79.8 kms (49.6 miles) NW
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 110.9 kms (68.9 miles) WNW
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 59.3 kms (36.9 miles) W
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 123 kms (76.5 miles) WSW
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 48.3 kms (30 miles) S